Restructuring and reorganization | Insolvency
Things don’t always go to plan for all companies. Sometimes companies need to take a new strategic direction in order to be fit for the future. Our experienced restructuring and reorganization experts develop durable concepts to suit your unique needs, thereby creating new opportunities for your company.
Our specific legal and economic expertise means that we can provide you with comprehensive advice on all types of out-of-court and in-court restructuring and rescue procedures, as well as on all matters relating to insolvency law, including capital maintenance, right of avoidance, replacement of equity, and security of credit.
In addition to advice on restructuring, we also specialize in providing advice on out-of-court and in-court reorganization and insolvency, both for companies and their bodies and stockholders or creditors, as well as insolvency administration.
Furthermore, we advise and represent you when it comes to such insolvency law issues as conflict avoidance and dispute resolution, protecting creditor positions in insolvency situations, creating and enforcing security interests, refinancing, as well as acquiring non-performing loans, asset values, or companies from the insolvency estate or from sellers in need of rescue (distressed M&A).
Overview of our specialist areas
- Preparation and implementation of out-of-court restructuring concepts
- Preparation and implementation of in-court rescue procedures
- Insolvency administration
- Representation of debtors and creditors in insolvency proceedings
- Assertion of claims in insolvency proceedings
- Transactions during times of crisis, distressed M&A
- Assessment of specific issues relating to insolvency (e.g. questions relating to the right of avoidance)
- Representation in legal disputes relating to insolvency
- Preparation of far-sighted contracts and contingency plans