We identify perspectives for restructuring or insolvency
In business, things do not always go according to plan. Sometimes the company needs to be reorganized so it is ready for the future. Our experienced restructuring experts develop viable concepts that open up new opportunities. Using our legal and business expertise, we provide comprehensive support for all types of out-of-court and judicial restructuring proceedings. The same applies to all insolvency-related matters, including maintenance of capital, revocatory action and equity substitution law, as well as loan collateral law.
Similarly, we also assist companies and their executive bodies, shareholders or creditors with advice for out-of-court and judicial restructuring or insolvencies; in this context, we may also act in the role of liquidator or restructuring representative. Moreover, we also provide consulting and representation services for insolvency-related conflict prevention and dispute resolution. We endeavor to protect the position of creditors and offer support for the refinancing and purchase of non-performing loans, assets or companies from the estate or from sellers that are required to restructure (distressed M&A).
- Development and implementation of out-of-court restructuring concepts
- Preparation and implementation of judicial restructuring proceedings
- Insolvency administration, acting as restructuring representative according to ReO (Restructuring Regime)
- Representation of debtors and creditors in insolvency proceedings
- Assertion of claims in insolvency proceedings
- Transactions in crisis, distressed M&A
- Assessment of special insolvency-related issues (e.g. questions related to revocatory action)
- Advice and representation in connection with insolvency-related liability issues
- Representation in insolvency-related disputes
- Proactive contract design and crisis planning