Legal certainty for your property transactions
Whether you are buying or selling a property, building your own home, renting or leasing a property: the long-term enjoyment of a property or transaction is contingent on a flawless legal basis.
To protect your interests, our experts not only develop contracts that are tailored to your transaction; they also clarify preliminary questions and guarantee a smooth implementation process. Our role is that of a partner that can be relied upon to check for the smallest details.
Using their considerable know-how and extensive experience, our experts advise private individuals, investors, developers, construction companies, architects, municipalities and associations with regard to real estate and building laws. And based on their collaboration with LeitnerLeitner, they also find the best solutions for our clients – both in terms of legal and tax aspects.
- Preparation and implementation of purchase agreements, developer contracts, donation contracts, transfer agreements, condominium contracts, as well as building law agreements and agreements for buildings on third-party land.
- Asset and share deals
- Preparation of rental and lease agreements
- Preparation of building law service contracts, architect and general contractor agreements
- Audits of all types of contracts
- Due diligence for buyers or sellers
- Optimum legal advice in connection with property transactions, self-calculation of real estate transfer taxes and real estate profit taxes
- Transfer of trusteeships and discharge of encumbrances
- Advice for developer contract and condominium law, subdivisions
- Advisory services for matters pertaining to land transaction legislation
- Land register law