When it comes to corporate law, we get to the heart of the matter
“Reps & Warranties”, “Liquidation Preference”, “Full Ratchet”, “Return of capital contributions” – these terms already hint at the complexity of corporate and transaction law. We untangle this complex web of terminology by providing founders, investors or managing directors with information about the legal framework that is of relevance to their specific situation, so that their requirements can be implemented into clear and tailored contracts or simple and efficient alternative solutions. In short: We always get to the heart of the matter.
We are at your side from the time the company is founded or acquired, including reorganizations and exits, and through all phases of your business. By implementing clear contractual provisions, we create the legal basis to ensure that all participants are able to form long-term and conflict-free collaborative relationships to achieve the business objectives. In the case of irreconcilable differences of opinions or the departure of persons involved in the company, we assist by proposing constructive solutions. If differences of opinions and other conflicts cannot be settled, we can also assist you with court and arbitration proceedings.
- Incorporations (GmbH, AG, SE, GesBR, OG, KG) and on-going advisory services with regard to corporate law
- National and international mergers, spin-offs, reorganizations, contributions, amalgamations, division of assets (in terms of tax law) including issues pertaining to rental and real estate law
- Cross-border relocation of head offices and international corporate law
- Corporate and syndicate contracts, and internal rules of procedure
- Company acquisition and disposal, due diligence
- Investor agreements, equity participation agreements
- Advisory services for the board of directors, owners, managing directors, members of supervisory boards
- Capital measures and financing outside of / through the stock exchange
- Corporate governance
- Court and out-of-court representation in shareholder disputes
- Legal opinions for special questions related to corporate law
- Exclusion of shareholders (squeeze-out)