Bringing an insider perspective to capital market and stock exchange law
Capital markets are changing constantly – both in terms of economic as well as legal aspects. We obtain an overview on your behalf, support issuers and investors with capital market transactions and offer advisory services for all issues related to capital market and stock exchange law, as well as supervisory legislation. With our practical experience and expertise, we are a reliable partner. Acting as your personal insider, we obtain the information that you need, so that the latest legal developments can be addressed and timely adjustments can be made if needed.
Based on our extensive experience with supervisory authorities, we use our expertise to assist you with the development of pragmatic solutions for your capital market-based decisions, and we can implement the same on your behalf in a manner that is both professional and results-oriented.
- Advisory services for start-ups re: financing through capital markets and approval for trading in regulated and third markets
- Capital market coach: Advice for small and medium-sized companies with regard to approval processes and existing listings (e.g. in direkt market plus)
- Advice for listing-related questions and de-listing processes
- Advice for compliance with follow-up obligations under stock exchange law (reporting obligations, insider topics and shareholding notifications)
- Advice for issues related to takeover law (structuring of offers, preparation of offer documents, advice for shareholder agreements)
- Support with the preparation of documentation for financial instruments such as shares and bonds (prospectus, bond terms and conditions, private placements), secured and unsecured debentures, convertible debentures
- Advice for structuring stock option programs
- Structuring of investment funds, mergers of investment funds and fund management companies
- Representation before government authorities (FMA, Takeover Commission and Vienna Stock Exchange)
- Advice for credit institutions, securities firms and companies listed on the stock exchange in civil proceedings against investors, and in administrative penalty proceedings of the FMA